Cumberland County Circuit Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Toledo, IL 62468
Phone: (217) 849-3601
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Erin- Chief Deputy Kim- Deputy Clerk Angie- Deputy Clerk
COVID CLOSURE NOTICE:
The Cumberland County Courthouse will be closed Friday, July 24th as well as the following week ( July 27th-July 31st) due to COVID19 positive tests. Hearings scheduled during this time will be reset as quickly as possible. Please monitor JUDICI for updated hearing dates. My staff will be attempting to notice defendants and update cases as efficiently as possible via remote access. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
(Jury group serving MAY- August 31st, 2020):
The Jury Trial set to begin Wednesday, July 22nd has been vacated.
With no further jury trial settings scheduled during this service period, this group has now completed your service. Thank you for serving.
Future jury setting dates set at this time: July 22-24
- Cumberland County filing fee schedule.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- Mail in payments: Money order/cashiers checks may be mailed to the address above.
- Online Payments: judici.com
- Phone payment: Court Money- 1-800-352-9870
- Information required for completion:
- Payment form number for our county: 146402.
- Name, B.D., Case or ticket number and payment amount (court money representatives are not able to access totals due on accounts).
- FORMS: For simplified PDF forms and instructions in many areas of the law, visit the Illinois courts’ website at www.illinoiscourts.gov/forms/approved or www.illinoislegalaid.org .
- LEGAL AID: For free legal information and referrals to free and low-cost attorneys, visit Illinois Legal Aid Online at www.illinoislegalaid.org.
- For assistance with electronic filing processes and fees you will need to contact the support number for the EFSP that you are utilizing for filing.
- Computers with internet free access are available at most public libraries and in the kiosk within the courthouse.
If you need further assistance or resources feel free to call our office.
Staff at the office of the circuit are unable to provide legal advice.