Cumberland County Circuit Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Toledo, IL 62468
Phone: (217) 849-3601
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Erin- Chief Deputy Kim- Deputy Clerk Angie- Deputy Clerk
For Jury Group serving Sept. 1 – Dec. 31, 2020
The jury trial set to begin on Tuesday, Sept. 8th will take place. If you were contacted personally by the clerk and given a report time, you need to report at that time. For those who were not contacted personally by the clerk, you will not need to report. The next juror check in date is October 20th after 5 p.m.
Future jury setting dates set at this time: Oct. 21-23 and Dec. 2-4, 2020
- Cumberland County filing fee schedule.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- Mail in payments: Money order/cashiers checks may be mailed to the address above.
- Online Payments: judici.com
- Phone payment: Court Money- 1-800-352-9870
- Information required for completion:
- Payment form number for our county: 146402.
- Name, B.D., Case or ticket number and payment amount (court money representatives are not able to access totals due on accounts).
- FORMS: For simplified PDF forms and instructions in many areas of the law, visit the Illinois courts’ website at www.illinoiscourts.gov/forms/approved or www.illinoislegalaid.org .
- LEGAL AID: For free legal information and referrals to free and low-cost attorneys, visit Illinois Legal Aid Online at www.illinoislegalaid.org.
- For assistance with electronic filing processes and fees you will need to contact the support number for the EFSP that you are utilizing for filing.
- Computers with internet free access are available at most public libraries and in the kiosk within the courthouse.
If you need further assistance or resources feel free to call our office.
Staff at the office of the circuit are unable to provide legal advice.