Cumberland County Circuit Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Toledo, IL 62468
Phone: (217) 849-3601
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Erin- Chief Deputy Kim- Deputy Clerk
Angie- Deputy Clerk
For Jury Group serving Jan-April, 2021
The jury trial set to begin on Wednesday, Feb. 24th. has been vacated and jurors do not need to report.
THE NEXT CHECK IN DATE WILL BE: Tuesday, March. 23rd. after 5 p.m. & again on Friday, April 23rd. after 5 p.m.
- Cumberland County filing fee schedule.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- Mail in payments: Money order/cashiers checks may be mailed to the address above.
- Online Payments: judici.com
- Phone payment: Court Money- 1-800-352-9870
- Information required for completion:
- Payment form number for our county: 146402.
- Name, B.D., Case or ticket number and payment amount (court money representatives are not able to access totals due on accounts).
- FORMS: For simplified PDF forms and instructions in many areas of the law, visit the Illinois courts’ website at www.illinoiscourts.gov/forms/approved or www.illinoislegalaid.org .
- LEGAL AID: For free legal information and referrals to free and low-cost attorneys, visit Illinois Legal Aid Online at www.illinoislegalaid.org.
- For assistance with electronic filing processes and fees you will need to contact the support number for the EFSP that you are utilizing for filing.
- Computers with internet free access are available at most public libraries and in the kiosk within the courthouse.
If you need further assistance or resources feel free to call our office.
Staff at the office of the circuit are unable to provide legal advice.