Cumberland County Circuit Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Toledo, IL 62468
Phone: (217) 849-3601
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Erin- Chief Deputy Kim- Deputy Clerk Angie- Deputy Clerk
The jury trial set to begin September 18th, has been vacated and jurors do not need to report. The next call in date is October 15th, 2019 after 5 p.m. Thank you for your serving!
- Cumberland County filing fee schedule.
- For simplified PDF forms and instructions in many areas of the law, visit the Illinois courts’ website at www.illinoiscourts.gov/forms/approved.
- For free legal information and referrals to free and low-cost attorneys, visit Illinois Legal Aid Online at www.illinoislegalaid.org.
- For assistance with electronic filing processes and fees you will need to contact the support number for the EFSP that you are utilizing for filing.
- Computers with internet free access are available at most public libraries and in the kiosk within the courthouse.
If you need further assistance or resources feel free to call our office.
Staff at the office of the circuit are unable to provide legal advice.