Cumberland County Circuit Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Toledo, IL 62468
Phone: (217) 849-3601
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Erin- Chief Deputy Kim- Deputy Clerk Angie- Deputy Clerk
The NEXT jury check-in date will be Tuesday, July 30th after 5 p.m. for trial to begin on July 31st.
- Cumberland County filing fee schedule.
- For simplified PDF forms and instructions in many areas of the law, visit the Illinois courts’ website at www.illinoiscourts.gov/forms/approved.
- For free legal information and referrals to free and low-cost attorneys, visit Illinois Legal Aid Online at www.illinoislegalaid.org.
- For assistance with electronic filing processes and fees you will need to contact the support number for the EFSP that you are utilizing for filing.
- Computers with internet access for free are also available at most public libraries.
If you need further assistance or resources feel free to call our office.
Staff at the office of the circuit are unable to provide legal advice.